We are looking for people with the following backgrounds. If you fit one of these descriptions, please send us a resume!
We are looking for an SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Developer.
An Associate's or† Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT field.†
- 3 or more years experience as an SSRS Developer
- Ability to develop custom SSRS Reports, dashboards, and business analytics.
- Excellent written/verbal skills with the ability to interpret and author well-formed documents and successfully communicate solutions/issues with teammates.
- Experience with full-life cycle software applications development, preferably using a scaled Agile methodology, to include design, development, test and integration.
- Experience with database programming (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008 experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with asp.net web forms
- Experience in vb.net
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Familiarity with AJAX technology
- Experience with WCF services and restful services
- Experience with FTP, SFTP, and IIS
Following are some of the required duties of the successful candidate:
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards
- Work with development teams to develop necessary queries and reports
- Develop complex queries and stored procedures
- Create and maintain technical documentation as required by standards and policies
- Work with program staff, other vendors, both technical and functional, and other stakeholders to ensure the design and code meets the defined requirements and standards
- Provide programming, development, and testing.
GSA 8(a) STARS II
GSA IT Schedule 70
MD CATS+ Master Contractor
Maryland DOT Certified MBE/DBE