We are looking for people with the following backgrounds. If you fit one of these descriptions, please send us a resume!
Senior Dot Net Developer
The Senior Dot Net developer candidate shall provide lead web based
application programing technical support for a full range of systems development,
maintenance, and enhancement requests to support Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
Maryland Port Authority’s (MPA) mission critical and non-mission critical business
applications including but not limited to, mVisitor (Visitor management system),
Gate Pass System, AP invoice and other MDOT MPA application systems.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior software programmer resource.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing, deploying and managing applications on a multi-tier architecture with high-availability and/or replication environment,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design, development and deployment of web-based applications in .NET Framework (4.5 or higher) with ASP.NET, C#, MVC 5 architecture, Entity Framework utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and deploying reports via SQL Server Reporting Service, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and scripts for table, view, and other database objects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Toad data base management tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and maintaining software technical documents (i.e. System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documents, Software Test Documents, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing software version control via Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Software (TFS).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably 2017).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with LINQ, Lambdas expression, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite Testing Tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Agile software development.
Experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of cross-platform, Android and IOS mobile applications using Xamarin Visual Studio.
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Analyze and document complex system requirement specifications.
- Prepare detailed specifications and data flow diagrams.
- Design business process and modules.
- Design and develop applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Develop application software and subsystems according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, scripts for tables, views, and other database objects.
- Integrate and test software components and manage their implementation.
- Estimate software development time and schedules.
- Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software project management.
- Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software configuration management.
- Provide ongoing system and application maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Review existing programs and recommend performance improvements.
- Provide software development to MDOT MPA’s migration effort of
- current Oracle Forms and Report legacy applications to a MS Dot Net environment.
- Ability to work across various computer operating systems (Windows, Linux).
GSA 8(a) STARS II
GSA IT Schedule 70
MD CATS+ Master Contractor
Maryland DOT Certified MBE/DBE