We are looking for people with the following backgrounds. If you fit one of these descriptions, please send us a resume!
Oracle Developer - APEX
We are looking for an experienced Oracle developer capable of developing easy to use and
intuitive database applications. The developer will participate in all phases of the development
lifecycle including requirements gathering, specifications development, design, development, testing,
implementation, and maintenance. Experience in Oracle Application Express (APEX), SQL, and PL/SQL is required.
and Java is required.
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the following:
- Physical and logical design of relational databases
- Oracle development (coding/debugging of complex SQL, PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures, jobs, triggers, etc.)
- Oracle Application Express design and development
A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
The desired outcome of the development stage is a system which meets all document
requirements and customer requirements. The system should also:
- Be reliable with minimal bugs and down time
- Be efficient and scalable for a to-be-determined number of users
- Meet Census Bureau security requirements as documented by the Office of
Information Security (OIS)
- Be maintainable and follow industry and Census Bureau coding standards
- Be well documented according to industry standards
- Major tools and technologies used during the development phase will include:
- Oracle database
- SQL Developer
- Application Express
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Java utilizing the JAXB API
GSA 8(a) STARS II
GSA IT Schedule 70
MD CATS+ Master Contractor
Maryland DOT Certified MBE/DBE