We are looking for people with the following backgrounds. If you fit one of these descriptions, please send us a resume!
Senior Computer Programmer - .NET
Programming, development and testing require a strong working knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
6 or more years experience in the following:
- Very strong knowledge of asp.net web forms
- Expertise in vb.net
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Experience with database programming (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Experience with full-life cycle software applications development, preferably using a scaled Agile methodology, to include design, development, test and integration.
- Excellent written/verbal skills with the ability to interpret and author well-formed documents and successfully communicate solutions/issues with teammates.
- Familiarity with AJAX technology
3 or more years experience in using the following tools:
- Implementation of a multi-tier architecture system
- Implementation of client/server and Web based applications
- Oracle 12c including PL/SQL and stored procedures, functions, triggers, and cursors
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Microsoft Visual Basic .NET web development including Infragistics NetAdvantage
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008
- FTP, SFTP, and IIS
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Tool for Oracle Application Developers (TOAD) and PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle Developer 12c – Reports Builder and SSRS Reporting Services
- Understanding WCF services and restful services
- Web Forms
An Associate's or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT field.
Application Development Support Duties
Following are some of the required duties of the successful candidate: